Friday, January 30, 2009

Like Blogging Constipation

Yes, I'm still here!

You ever had one of those weeks were nothing, absolutely nothing, gives you that "I've got to blog about that" feeling? Yeah, it's one of those weeks. There's plenty of interesting things happening around here. The news has been filled with stuff for me to pontificate on. I have some health-stuff to post about.

Sigh!

Who am I kidding. I'm just not feeling it. Heck, it's taken me 20 minutes just to write this much. We'll just give it a few more days. If I don't start getting the urge to write soon, I'll find the equivalent of a blogger laxative.*

* I assume this would entail watching "Fix News" until I get so angry that I have to blog about it or explode. Five minutes should be enough.

1 comment:

BostonPobble said...

Have you been over at mine recently? I understand completely.