Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The clogged ear

It seems like I can't win. I've decided that it's the ear. It's always clogged and it sucks! The body is an amazing thing. It all works together some harmoniously and falls apart with equal disharmony.

My main to issues are neurological and sinus in nature. Often the sinus problems aggravate the neurological problems. And with equal frequency, the neurological ones seem to mimic sinus problems. Since both are hitting me all the time, it's impossible to know if a treatment is having any real affect until I feel better. Then I ask myself, was it the meds or the time?

Anyway, this week is all about the sinuses. My sinus passages are clogged, my left ear is clogged, I've got phlegm to spare and it's giving me fibromyaliga symptoms: fatigue, focus problems and body pain. I'm not sure which I prefer, this or the migraines!

Well, health post or rant? Sigh!

No comments: