Monday, March 05, 2007

Fresh Start

Welcome to the re-start of my blog. I've been thinking about it for a while. A good friend recently started blogging. Nothing New

I'm not officially publishing this blog. Rather, I need a place to journal my thoughts and share them with friends and family.

About Me:
Who am I? I'm a 30-something guy stuck in the rat-race. I suspect that my wife "Slick" and dog "the Moose" will be mentioned often in this blog. They are a huge part of who I am. I'm also a man of faith, a huge fan of science fiction, a bleeding heart liberal and a really bad artist.

Blog Topics:

My Health
Over the last few years, in addition to chronic seasonal allergies, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Migraines. This was the primary topic of Acknowledge...Move on! "1.0" And it will be a major one moving forward. Most recently, I spent 3 weeks on short term disability with 1 persistent migraine.

My Spiritual Journey
Over the last few weeks, I've skipped church a lot. Sundays have become a day of rest and recovery. I'm working hard at finding a balance between my "needs" and responsibilities. I'm not really missing it. I'm not saying I've lost faith. Anyway, more on this to follow.

World of Warcraft
If you've never heard of it, World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG around. Slick and I both play. It's insanely addictive, but it also has some seriously good qualities. Because it's a "group" online game, it allows us to socialize with our friends across hundreds of mile on an almost daily basis.

Rant
Here's where I get to comment on just about anything. Expect me to spend lots of time here on intolerance. I'll complain about people who are narrow-minded, but I'll also try to challenge my own hypocrisy.

General Topics
Ah yes, the catch-all topic. If it doesn't fit in any of the above topics...

No comments: