Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Dreaded Highlander Stormtrooper

Saturday, we took our house guest to the Carolina Renaissance Festival. It was a great day. Sure it was overcast, but that kept the temp down.

We caught several comedy shows, watched some jousting, saw some friends who perform at the show. It was great.

It was also Halloween. Festival guests who dress up tend to run the gambit of outfits. Very few are "traditional" Renaissance garb. Some is well-done from other periods or catch the wave of fantasy genre. Add Halloween to the mix and stuff gets a little weird? How so? What about a Stormtrooper in a Kilt?


I'm torn between having a Highlander/StarWars Mashup quote or a Braveheart/Starwars Mashup. Is this some sort of special unit? Whatever, it was just wrong. BUT, funny enough to be picked on in the one comedy show we attended.

Still, I'm lost on this one. What about?...

"There can be only one, but strike me down and I will become more powerful than..."

Or Perhaps

"I've got a bad feeling about this, they may take our lives...."

But I digress...

It was fun!


No comments: