Monday, June 23, 2008

The Sound of Silence

Posey just emailed me asking why I haven't posted in nearly 2 weeks. I was admittedly confused at first. I haven't written anything since the 12th? WTF? I looked in my notebook & my google documents folder. Not much there either. Usually, I have scraps of story ideas or blog post ideas.

The lack of posts hasn't been intentional. Honestly, I just lost track time. Nothing noteworthy has occurred in my life. I swear, I'm in limbo this month. It's been alternating between too hot or too rainy to work in the yard. I've been in too much pain or too much fatigue to get into any significant projects. There hasn't been anything in the news that has made me just rush to the computer and type.

I have been reading a lot, but it's mostly Cooking Light, Marvel Digital Comics, Blogs. No real books. I can post about these activities, I just haven't been...for no apparent reason. The most interesting stuff has been occurring with my World of Warcraft crew, but that's not a soap-opera I care to write about right now. Yes, large disfunctional social group dynamics are blog-worthy, but no...

So, there you have it. Not much of an excuse for those of you who are on the constant go.

3 comments:

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

Thank you. I was getting very concerned about you. Hope you feel better soon!

Posey

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're not dead. :)
Not even mostly dead. :)
Because of course, when they're all dead there's genrally only one thing you can do...

(we watched the pricess bride last night)

Anonymous said...

Bah... hogwash. We all know it's becasue you be too busy being bear. Bear is for tank an all.