Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Phillies

So, not having cable, it's hard for me to really pay attention to sports. I still read ESPN and listen to the occasional sports-talk. Still, this wouldn't be much different than normal since I can't see most of the Phillies games anyway. So, ask me how they are doing? The glass is half-empty (or full depending on your view-point.)

The Phillies are at .500. Today, their win-loss record is about as symmetrical as they come. This kinda thing can easily happen in the first month of baseball. But the first week of June?!? It's almost kinda odd. And when I say odd, I mean planets in alignment odd. Look...

Wins/Losses - 29/29
Home Record - 15/15
Road Record - 14/14
Last 10 - 5/5

WTF? Anyway, nothing more to say, it was just odd enough to mention.

2 comments:

christine mtm said...

do what your brother-in-law does. he sets up the computer so that he can sit on the guest bed and watch the stats change at the phillies site.

it's almost as exciting to watch as an actaul game on tv!

Nothing Knew said...

15 more to 10,000 losses!

I'll be watching all the games when they are 1 away. I want to be able to tell my grandchildren that I saw the worst team in all of sports reach that milestone.

Countdown to 10,000