Monday, November 03, 2008

Exciting Day

Barack Obama Gives An Emotional Speach at UNC Charlotte

I'm home. I survived the drive, the bus ride to the event, the mile-long line, the hours of waiting in the rain and the horrible lines waiting to get back on the buses. I have over a hundred pictures from the event which I plan to upload unfiltered in a day or two for you all. I'm too tired to really go into the whole experience. He cried a bit when he talked about his grandmother and clearly went off-prompter for it. Otherwise, it was all the same stuff I've seen/heard him say on the stump these last few months.

The big, most inspiring thing was the diversity of the crowd (obviously bolstered by the students of UNCC.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

Freaking Awesome!

I look forward to seeing all the shots and hearing more about the event.

A Pocket Full of Posey said...

I am so happy you were there! It must have been awesome. When I get back from TX, I will review your pics.