Friday, May 18, 2007

Heroes

Perhaps I'm overly obsessive about the whole "got rid of cable" thing, but here we go again.

My best friend, Cainam (his screen name) pointed out (with a 2x4) that I could see Heroes on NBC.com. In fact, they have every episode with "limited" commercial interruption. Well, I dropped cable the day before the new season started so I was totally excited! Heroes was/is my favorite show (the new Battle Star Galactica is a close second.) But I digress...

It streamed perfectly and I was completely sucked in to the new plot-line. This really gives me hope for online content. If only someone could find a way for me to watch the Eagles, Phillies and Sixers for a "reasonable" price...cold day in hell...but I can dream.

Anyway, if you are a fan of Heroes or have never seen it but like good drama with super powers, check that link out. And thanks Cainam!

1 comment:

christine mtm said...

I LOVE HEROS!!!

can't wait to find out what happens.