Thursday, August 28, 2008

GAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry, perhaps the title is a bit excessive, but the little snorkel rod from the foam maker on the espresso machine flew into the air, bounced end over end TWICE and slid down the ventilation shaft in the kitchen. Poof! Gone! Also, the inside of the duct work in the kitchen is disgusting. But more importantly, it's gone! What do I do?!? I am not sticking my arm in there! Maybe if Slick brings home rubber gloves from work and I put on an old long-sleeved t-shirt.

At least it happened AFTER I frothed the milk for my cafe'.

So very sad! I wanted to cry. Thankfully, the comical nature of the bounce & the pregnant moment when I thought "NOooooo!!!" made me laugh at myself. Because, life is better in slow-mo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't perform miracles with limited information. Care to share with me the make and model number of this machine?

Nothing Knew said...

How about a magnetic on a string?

Anonymous said...

Or how about a magnet on a string. Or a magnetic string.

Nothing Knew said...

Bite me Mr. "I disappear for weeks at a time."

Mets Suck