Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey McCain, Roll Initiative!

This was reported to me today by my friend Avouz. Apparently, "McCainite" Michael Goldfarb said,
It may be typical of the pro-Obama Dungeons & Dragons crowd to disparage a fellow countryman's memory of war from the comfort of mom's basement, but most Americans have the humility and gratitude to respect and learn from the memories of men who suffered on behalf of others.
You can check out more by clicking +2 for Hope and following some of the links. My friends and I are somewhat insulted but mostly amused by the whole thing. Gamers are some of the most open-minded and diverse groups of people I know. I personally am very respectful of McCain's military service and have studied a bit about it.

Besides, my mom's basement is over 500 miles away & kinda musty.

No comments: