Friday, September 12, 2008

Away

Slick and I are about to make our second & last vacation trip of the year before Christmas. Oddly, it's back to OBX. Her parents and their friends have an extra room for the week and invited us to stay in it. Slick's aunt & uncle will be there. We don't get to see them for years at a time, so we're looking forward to it. The dog is also coming with us and the weather should permit me to take him in the ocean a bit. He doesn't really like to swim, but he loves romping in the waves.

We'll have internet access, but I plan to be having too much fun to post!

I'll be back in a week with more political commentary, tech reviews & general obnoxiousness. First on the agenda (after OBX pictures) will be my internal debate about asking for a new 4th-Gen iPod Nano for my Birthday/Christmas.

No comments: