Monday, September 08, 2008

The Last Word by Anna Quindlen

Every now and then I stumble of a commentary that just gets it. This one is worth clicking the link. As the son of a 'feminist,' I have been nurtured to respect women, question authority, and rally against hypocrisy. The choice of Palin has really gotten under my skin. I've found my inability to properly articulate my frustrations lacking. Anna Quindlen has done it for me.

Everything I've been trying to say about the Republican VP choice is right here:

Can you say 'Sexist'?

1 comment:

Avouz said...

It was a good article.

Although, I'm starting to worry that all the scuttlebutt over McCain's VP pick and her lack of qualifications has become something of a shell game. No one's talking anymore about HIS lack of qualifications, which I suspect is deliberate.