Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random Late Night Observations

I'm tired, but can't sleep yet. My mind is racing through a bunch of potential blog topics. So, here comes another random topic post.

I'm fairly certain that I'm not sleep blogging...

First, I learned tonight that Doug Glanville writes a part-time Op-Ed Column for the NYT. Check out his page here. Doug Glanville was a favorite in our house when he played in Philly. I think Slick even had a secret crush on him.

NBC Nightly News did a segment on the increase of public Library use. Well duh! Slick and I re-discovered the library over a year ago as part of our own cost-cutting strategy. Of course, this comes at a time when municipalities are cutting library funding. I should really consider how much money we're saving checking out library books & the donate a small % back to our local branch.

Observations stop here because this is where the medication starts doing the talking. Now is the time I can stagger into bed and pass out. Now is not the time for me to check the deals on gifts on Amazon.com.

No comments: