Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lutheran Confessions Podcast

Dear ELCA,

Ever wondered what actual seminary professors from the "other" Lutheran Church in America (Missouri Synod) taught about stuff like the Creeds & Luther's Catechism. Well, now you can right from their own podcast. I shit you not!

I found it in "iTunes U." If you don't use iTunes, try the link below to get download or an RSS feed from Learn Out Loud.

Lutheran Confessions


I've not listened to any of it yet. I'm a little nervous. ;-)

P.S. Actually, if you use iTunes you should seriously look at iTunes U. They have downloadable material from MIT, Yale, Texas A&M, UC Berkley and more. Yale School of Music records student performances. I've got a recording of a guest lecture that Al Gore did at Stanford. Really, this is cool. The brain-trust of America open for everyone to experience.

No comments: