Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inertia

I'm awake and restless. I feel bleh but better. I feel a "do stuff" urge but a "settle down now" gurgle (literally.) I've sat at the computer for the last hour reading news, watching stuff on Hulu, eating my banana and thinking about all the stuff that's been left undone for the past week. I know that the medication is giving me a boost of energy and dulling the pain. I don't know if that's just cause for me to try and accomplish something or if it's a signal to let the drugs do their thing and continue to give my body time to fight the infection.

I suppose I'll do a load of laundry, and defrost something for Slick's dinner. It's going to be 80-deg here today. I considered dragging a chair out on the deck, but then I remembered that one of the meds says I'm supposed to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Seriously!

Anyway, I'm still here. I thank you for your indulging me and my rant from last night.

No comments: