Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness

I'm sitting here watching the Tar Heels make the Mount Saint Mary look like a JV Squad as I continue to get over this odd stomach bug that came at me from nowhere. I'm not sure but I think that Hansbrough is the definition of a "man-child." Seriously, how can someone with such a boyish face be that big and powerful? And it's deceptive. He doesn't look huge and he doesn't look ripped. Then suddenly, this big white dude is above the rim for the put-back. Or he gets double-teamed and both guys have their hands on the ball and he still nails a perfect pass for an easy assist. Seriously, he's just everywhere and nobody from the Mount can stop him.

I wasn't expecting the Mount to put up a real fight, but I'm amazed by how fresh the Heels look after the ACC Championship. Those games were intense.

Will the Heels repeat this year? What do I know? I know that someone will have to stop this kid to do it. It doesn't hurt that they essentially have home court advantage playing right down the road at the RBC Center.

Well now it's a 40-point game and I'm considering reading a book until the move to the next game. Just sick. Dare I say...Madness?

No comments: