Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Dirty Little Secret

My dirty little secret? I'm a complete sap. I get "misty" in those touching scenes in my action movies. You know the ones. Like in Best of the Best when a battered Dae Han offers himself as Tommy's replacement brother...it's just so *sniff* touching! :-D

Even more so, I'm a hopeless romantic. Hey, I wish everyone can find their soul mate like I did! Even fictional people. So, when I loaded today's For Better Or For Worse, I was gratified to see that Anthony finally proposed to Elizabeth! I am a long-time reader and have been pulling for them. Even after Anthony got married and Elizabeth met the pilot, I secretly hoped.

For Better or For Worse: Anthony Proposes

2 comments:

Nothing Knew said...

THANKS! No spoiler warning? You just start using the internets last week?

BostonPobble said...

Pretty much the only times I get misty at movies are those touching scenes in action flicks. Everyone around me is cheering and I'm sitting there with tears in my eyes. The scene in whichever Lethal Weapon where Riggs won't leave Murtaug in the bathroom eventhough the bomb is gonna go off? Gets me every single time. *sniff*