Friday, January 11, 2008

Massive Re-design Pt 2

Yeah well sometimes when I'm not feeling well, I can't sleep and I need a distraction. I've converted this blog & Beroth the Hunter for 3-panels. A friends showed me a good site for templates. Terms are simple: Don't redistribute, don't redesign & don't take their name off of it. I can live with that. Unfortunately, I've noticed 2 problems: (1) Changing in the future could be a complete pain & (2) I used the exact same template as my friend. He's going to think I copied him!

Anyway, enough is enough. I need to hit the sack. Tomorrow, I need to setup a site meter & some links for the the other site. I'll also probably start a rant about illusion of "virtual" privacy. Until then, I hope you like the redesign.

Oh, and thanks to King M! Your "Kermit the Frog" quote was just what I needed today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm here for. :)

Nothing Knew said...

That's why I hunted around until I found a site explaining how to add a third column to the pre-existing new-blogger template.

I hate people telling me what to do with my design of personal websites.