Thursday, January 17, 2008

Walk Every Day...except today!

OK, on the list of rules for my getting and staying healthy is the rule about walking the dog every day. There's not supposed to be any exceptions to this rule. If I feel really crappy or if the weather is really bad, I just make it a shorter walk. Today, I add a clause to that rule. Here it is:

No walking in weather like this

I know, I know...I've become a real wuss since I moved south. It's not the cold. It's not the wind chill. It's not even the rain. It's the cold with the wind chill & then rain! So, I say, "Screw this!"

I'm making another cup of coffee or maybe some hot coco! Mmmm...chocolate!

Note: It did, in fact, snow last night. It must be our annual day of snow. It's still on the ground. It may be the longest I've ever seen snow on the ground since we've moved here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

31 and snow here... I am entirely unsympathetic.

LRNs said...

The rain stopped. I got my real winter coat from the back of the closet and we went.

I hope you're happy M!

Anonymous said...

Yes. I am. Go you!