Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mission Impossible

For the next three days my job is to help preserve the last vestiges of Avouz' sanity. I do this as a wedding gift for his future bride. I just remember how much joy I got from driving my wife insane and I was to give her the same thrill.

The problem with this mission impossible is today. What the hell are we going to do today? He's in York & I'm in Akron. There's nothing but huge tracks of Amish Farms and Outlet Shopping for miles. There's something less than exciting about driving to the Park City Mall in Lancaster.

I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing's impossible.

Nothing Knew said...

Dutch Wonderland, FTW!

christine mtm said...

wow, it's been a long time since i read your blog. i just rea the entire page and can't remember what this post was about.

oh yeah... trip and wedding. my love to the groom and his bride!

keep some for yourself and slick