Saturday, October 06, 2007

$15 Desk

So, between my fibro & the fact that I spend a lot of time at my desk, my tiny computer desk just wasn't working for me. There was no room for my feet and no room on top for my stuff. I've been thinking about getting something, but I didn't want to spend much money. Well, as luck would have it...

It was yard-sale Saturday in the neighborhood. As Slick and I walked the dog, we noticed two things: 1) $20 bill sitting in the middle of the street w/ nobody anywhere near it & 2) this desk for $35 at one of the yard sales.

The neighbor selling it, even "tossed" it in his pickup and drove it down the block for me. We still had to dismantle it to get it inside the computer room, but it's all setup now.

I love it when a plan comes together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: