Monday, October 29, 2007

Homeward Bound

I'm at my in-laws tonight. After consulting my friends, my next stop will be home. I was torn by a need to wait for a change in Karen's condition. But the gang was unanimous in their desire for me to go home and be with my wife. (She arrives home from her business meeting tomorrow.)

So, I'm resting up for the long trip. Unfortunately, the stress of the weekend has made my fibromyalgia really uncomfortable. So, I'm going to play it by ear. I'll either leave mid-afternoon or leave on Wednesday morning.

I can't really ever say I'm excited to go back to North Carolina, but loving wife will be home AND all my stuff is there. So, in my mind I'm going to Carolina.


2 comments:

christine mtm said...

safe home bro, and safe home to karen too.

Anonymous said...

It was grea to see you. Have a good drive home. I think a solid dose of your wife is just what you need.