Sunday, November 04, 2007

Better than Monopoly


This is the danger of my sitting around watching football and nursing a cold, I make a lot of posts. This is the last one today, I promise. BUT, I saved the best for last. ;-)

Slick has been secretly trying to figure our a "large" checkbook error for several weeks now. She finally gave in and started a spreadsheet the other week. Well, she found the error and has authorized my much-needed computer upgrade! --Dance of Joy!-- Of course, I've been researching computers for months and have been watching all the major build-to-order companies for deals. Yesterday, I found my system from Dell and came in under budget (including tax!.) I won't go into specs here, I'm really excited. After I rebuild the hard-drive on my old system, I'm hooking it up to the entertainment center so we can play MP3's on the stereo & stream video straight to the TV.

Joy!

No comments: