Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's the Enterprise!

Sometime before Thanksgiving both cordless phones were left off the hook. We didn't have a corded phone plugged in. So few phone calls come into our land-line I didn't even notice until today. Well, I searched around and plugged in the old Star Ship Enterprise phone. My college friends will remember this contraption. It looks like NC-1701. (Notice the lack of letters after the name.) I figure hearing the red-alert sound once or twice will be enough incentive for us to finally activate the 3rd cell phone and dump the land-line for good.

Gosh, I wonder what the dog will do when he hears BeeeeeePPP!!! BeeeeeePPP!!!

2 comments:

christine mtm said...

wasn't that a gift from me and the pobble one xmas? can't believe you still have it.

LRNs said...

Yup! Some crap is cooler than other crap.